Saturday, September 22, 2007

THANKS SOOO MUCH!

I realized how much support I have from my friends today at school. I mean, all of them were so interested and wanted to know the address from the sight, i wrote it down so many times my hand STILL HURTS! :) But it's a good kind of pain. I want to thank our friends so much because without them I mean, we wouldn't be doing this, and even though, it's just me, amanda, typing, i know Carlee, Carson and Dannelly are thinking the same thing. I can't believe how popular me and the rest of the R.A.B.R.'s are (note::R.A.B.R. is just an abbreviation for the Rock-A-By Rappers) but I cant believe how much our friendship crew has expanded, and like i just said my hand hurts from writing the adress so many times, but my fingers hurt too because I got TONS of texts from my friends TOO asking wat the site was. also, i just posted the poll like, 3 minutes ago and 4 people have already taken it. It feels really good, oh and we already have a comment. I know we probably wont get a lot of those, which I wish we did, because it makes me, carson, dannelly and carlee feel really good inside to see that we have really nice friends comment us. I mean that really shows who really cares and what not. Oh, and I have heard a bunch of people mis-pronounce some of our band member's names (mainly dannelly's) but heres a little tip...those of u who already know can scroll down if you dont want to read extra...
but anyway.
AMANDA is pronouced (A-MAN-DAH)
DANNELLY is pronounced (DANN-A-LEE)
CARLEE is pronounce (CAR-LEE)
and
CARSON is pronounced (CAR-SUN)

just a little advice...anyway, moving on...
I think that if you want to know more about us then I should tell you the story of how we first created the idea of 'The Rock-A-By Rappers'

It started when the for of us and a few other girls were spending the night up at the lake. Dannelly was being really funny and started rapping. She was like "what should i sing in rap?" i was like "haha sing rock a by baby" and she did. IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!! that girl was the life of the party. Dannelly was like "bust a beat yo" and me, carlee and carson started makin a beat a she sang. We did that for the rest of the night but it ended up being carlee, carson and dannelly singin and me bustin the beat. Our friends said we were really good and should not only do play rap but sing real songs too. They commented on how good we sang and how i was a good song writer, and here we are now.

Well, I am tired of typing, so i'll type sometime laterr....thanks so much! PLEASE comment...oh and thanks so much to our friends and fans, yall mean so much to us...

~amanda~

No comments: